Apply for US Citizenship Online Today
The fastest and easiest way to prepare your N-400 Citizenship Application. Together We Can Software and licensed immigration attorney reviews make immigration applications safe, simple, & affordable.
Together We Can Software Fee: $104
USCIS Filing Fees: $640
USCIS Biometrics Fee (if applicable): $85
Apply for US Citizenship Package
USCIS FORM N-400: APPLICATION PACKAGE FOR NATURALIZATION
Access to our online application preparation software that guides you through each application question step-by-step
The software will create for you everything you need to file your U.S. Citizenship application with USCIS all in one convenient application package!
Our technology double-checks your application for frequently overlooked mistakes and errors that could lead to USCIS delaying or denying your application.
There is live, human support available to you through live chat, email, & phone during regular business hours (9 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday).
Optional attorney application review or consultation services are available for extra assurance if you have any questions or concerns about your case.
- In order to become a U.S. citizen, you must apply with the N-400, Application for Naturalization form with USCIS.
- Using Together We Can’s software, prepare your application and use our instructions to gather the evidence you need to support your application. Once everything is ready, you will submit it to USCIS for review.
- Once USCIS has received your application, they will send you a notice for a biometrics appointment where they will take your photo and fingerprints.
- If USCIS determines that it additional information is needed, you may receive a Request for Evidence.
- Once all of USCIS’s questions have been answered and the application is done being processed at the service center, you will be scheduled for an appointment where you will take the U.S. citizenship test and be interviewed. Once you pass, you will attend a Naturalization Ceremony, take the Oath of Allegiance, and officially become a United States citizen.
- The N-400 is the form used to apply for US citizenship.
In order to apply to become a U.S. Citizen, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have had a green card for 5 years (or 3 years if you are married to a U.S. citizen)
- Have been continuously living in the United States for the past 5 years
- Have been physically present in the United States. for 30 of the previous 60 months
- Meet the good moral character requirements
Although most U.S. Citizenship applicants will meet the basic requirements, there are some special circumstances in which you can apply for us citizenship without meeting all of the basic requirements. These may include:
- People who served in the U.S military
- Relatives of someone who has served in the U.S. Military
*These people may be able to apply for citizenship without meeting the physical presence and residence requirements for citizenship.
- On average, it takes about 6 months to become a citizen after you have submitted your application to USCIS, but processing times are always changing and may vary depending on your local office.
Some of the benefits of becoming a U.S. Citizen include:
- Freedom from the threat of deportation
- The right to vote
- The right to travel freely with a U.S. passport
- Certain tax, education, and other federal benefits
- Automatic citizenship for children under 18
- The ability to sponsor relatives to the United States (includes parents, siblings, and married children)
IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY REVIEW
FILE YOUR IMMIGRATION APPLICATIONS WITH CONFIDENCE
Together We Can Software includes an optional licensed network partner immigration attorney review on select application packages. Gain peace of mind knowing your application will be checked for accuracy and mistakes before you file for as low as $99. Learn More