Prepare Your DACA Renewal Application
The fastest and easiest way to renew your DACA status. Together We Can software and licensed attorney reviews make immigration applications safe, simple, & affordable.
Together We Can Software Fee: $104
USCIS Filing Fees: $410
USCIS Biometrics Fee (if applicable): $85
Renew DACA Package (Deferred Actions For Childhood Arrival)
USCIS FORM(S) I-821D, FORM I-765, & FORM I-765WS
Access to our online application preparation software that guides you through each application question step-by-step
The software will create for you everything you need to file your First Time Green Card application with USCIS all in one convenient application package!
Our technology double-checks your application for frequently overlooked mistakes and errors that could lead to USCIS delaying or denying your application.
There is live, human support available to you through live chat, email, & phone during regular business hours (9 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday).
Optional attorney application review or consultation services are available for extra assurance if you have any questions or concerns about your case.
You will be filing the same forms, but different evidence with your renewal than you did with your initial application for DACA. You can use Together We Can to fill out your forms, as well as get guidelines for what evidence will need to be submitted.
YOU ARE ABLE TO RENEW DACA IF YOU HAVE MET THE 2012 DACA GUIDELINES AND IF YOU:
- Have not left the US on or after August 5, 2012 without advance parole
- Have resided continuously in the US since you submitted your most recently approved DACA
- Have not been convicted of a felony, a significant misdemeanor, or 3+ misdemeanors
- Do not pose a threat to national security or public safety
- In order to apply to renew DACA you must again file Form I-821D, Application for Deferred Action, Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, and Form I-765WS with USCIS.
- Using Together We Can software, prepare your applications and use our instructions to gather the evidence you need to support your applications. Once everything is ready, you will submit it to USCIS for review.
- Once USCIS has received your application, they will send you a notice for a biometrics appointment where they will take your photo and fingerprints.
- If USCIS determines that additional information is needed, you may receive a Request for Evidence.
- Once all of USCIS’s questions have been answered and the application is done being processed at the service center, you will be scheduled for an appointment at your local USCIS office to go over your application and provide further information.
- If your application is approved, you will have deferred action for 2 years, and under the current guidelines, you will be eligible to reapply.
It is highly encouraged that you should apply for DACA renewal between 150 and 120 days before the expiration date on your current I-797 Form and Employment Authorization Document (EAD) because when your EAD expires, you are no longer authorized to work, so you must give USCIS enough time to process your case, AND you may accrue unlawful presence for any time between periods of deferred action.
On average, it takes about 4 to 5 months to be approved for DACA renewal, but processing times may change and will vary between USCIS offices. This is why it is extremely important that you apply for DACA renewal at least 5 months before your expiration date.
IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY REVIEW
FILE YOUR IMMIGRATION APPLICATIONS WITH CONFIDENCE
Together We Can Software includes an optional licensed network partner immigration attorney review on select application packages. Gain peace of mind knowing your application will be checked for accuracy and mistakes before you file for as low as $99. Learn More