Apply to Bring Your Fiancé(e) to the U.S.
Confidently prepare the necessary paperwork for your Fiancé Visa with a simple, guided, step-by-step process. Together We Can Software and licensed immigration attorney reviews make immigration applications safe, simple, & affordable.
Together We Can Software Fee: $70
USCIS Filing Fees: $535
Prepare Your Fiancé Visa Application Package
USCIS FORM(S) I-129F, PETITION FOR ALIEN FIANCÉ(E) & FORM I-134, AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT (FIANCÉ VISA)
Access to our online application preparation software that guides you through each application question step-by-step
The software will create for you everything you need to file your Fiancé Visa application with USCIS all in one convenient application package!
Our technology double-checks your application for frequently overlooked mistakes and errors that could lead to USCIS delaying or denying your application.
There is live, human support available to you through live chat, email, & phone during regular business hours (9 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday).
Optional attorney application review or consultation services are available for extra assurance if you have any questions or concerns about your case.
A K-1 visa is a visa granted to the fiancé or fiancée of a U.S. citizen to immigrate the United States. A K-1 visa requires that you marry in the first 90 days of arriving to the United States.
- In order to petition for your fiance, you must file Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiance(e) with USCIS.
- Using Together We Can’s software, prepare your petition and use our instructions to gather the evidence you need to support your petition. Once everything is ready, you will submit it to USCIS for review.
- If USCIS determines that additional information is needed, you may receive a Request for Evidence.
- Once USCIS approves the I-129F, they will send it to the U.S. consulate nearest your fiance, where your fiance will receive instructions on how to collect any further information needed, and attend an interview at that consulate.
- After the interview, if approved, your fiance will receive a K-1 stamp in their passport, to travel to the United States, and you must marry within 90 days of your fiance’s arrival.
- After you are married, your spouse can apply for their permanent residency and remain in the U.S. while USCIS is processing that application, and Road to Status can help with the Application for Permanent Residence, too!
Both the U.S. citizen petitioner and immigrant (alien) beneficiary must be legally able and willing to conclude a valid marriage in the United States.
The petitioner and beneficiary must have previously met in person within the past two years unless the Attorney General waives that requirement.
On average, it takes about 6 months for your fiance to receive his or her fiancé visa from the consulate from the time you submit your application to the USCIS, but processing times are always changing and may vary depending on your local office and your local consulate.
IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY REVIEW
FILE YOUR IMMIGRATION APPLICATIONS WITH CONFIDENCE
Together We Can Software includes an optional licensed network partner immigration attorney review on select application packages. Gain peace of mind knowing your application will be checked for accuracy and mistakes before you file for as low as $99. Learn More