Apply for Green Card Renewal
Confidently complete your Green Card Renewal application package with a simple, guided, step-by-step process. Together We Can Software and licensed immigration attorney reviews make immigration applications safe, simple, & affordable.
Together We Can Software Fee: $70
USCIS Filing Fees: $455
USCIS Biometrics Fee (if applicable): $85
Green Card Renewal Application Package
APPLICATION PACKAGE: RENEW GREEN CARD (PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD) I-90
Access to our online application preparation software that guides you through each application question step-by-step
All applicable USCIS Forms for Green Card Renewal are included. Where available, our tools generate digital barcoding for expedited USCIS intake processing
Upload supporting documentation and store securely for future applications
Our technology double-checks your application for frequently overlooked data input mistakes and other critical form completion errors
We generate personalized, easy to understand “How To File” your Green Card Renewal instructions for each application
Everything you need to file your Green Card Renewal in one convenient application package
Customer Care Specialists are available to take your call during regular business hours.
Add an attorney review to your order for extra assurance. A network partner attorney review services are included with select packages.
A form of documentation – a card with your photo and information on it – that shows you have been granted permanent resident status, which includes work authorization in the United States. There are many ways you can apply for a green card – through U.S. citizen or permanent resident family members, through a job, or refugee or asylum status.
Your green card is your proof of identity and proof of your legal immigration status. Having an expired, invalid green card means you will not have valid proof of your immigration status in the United States. You must also have a valid green card to show proof of your right to work in the United States when applying for a job.
Form I-90 is used specifically for renewing or replacing a green card. If your green card is expiring soon, has expired, was lost, stolen, damaged, or contains incorrect information, you can use Form I-90 to obtain a replacement.
Green cards that were administered after 1989 have an expiration date on the card. Your green card is valid for 10 years after it was issued. Check your green card to see when it is going to expire. If your card is going to expire within the next 6 months, you can file an I-90 to renew it.
Permanent residents (those who have 10-year green cards) and conditional permanent residents (those who have 2-year conditional green cards) are eligible to do the following:
- Replace a lost, stolen, or damaged green card.
- Request a green card if you never received your original card from the USCIS.
- Request a replacement green card if you need to fix a mistake on your current one.
- Request a replacement green card if you have legally changed biographical information about yourself, e.g. your name.
- In order to renew your green card, you must file form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card with USCIS.
- Using Road to Status’s software, prepare your petition and use our instructions to gather the evidence you need to support your petition. Once everything is ready, you will submit it to USCIS for review.
- Once USCIS has received your application, they will send you a notice for a biometrics appointment where they will take your photo and fingerprints.
- If USCIS determines that additional information is needed, you may receive a Request for Evidence.
- They may choose to send you a notice for an interview as well, but this is not always the case. Once your application is approved, your new green card will be mailed to you.
On average, it takes about 6 months to receive your replacement green card after you have submitted your application to USCIS, but processing times may change and will vary between USCIS offices.
IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY REVIEW
FILE YOUR IMMIGRATION APPLICATIONS WITH CONFIDENCE
Together We Can Software includes an optional licensed network partner immigration attorney review on select application packages. Gain peace of mind knowing your application will be checked for accuracy and mistakes before you file for as low as $99. Learn More